Lace Blouse

                                                                        Foto: Marit Hommedal  

I’m so excited!!!
It’s hard to believe that I was chosen to participate in "Symesterskapet", 
the Norwegian Sewing Bee, of more than 300 appliers..  
I feel SO Lucky to be a part of this fabulous sewing family! 

I hope you will follow me as far as the show is going on…

I know it will be very exciting, and I will learn a lot, and meet a lot of new sewing friends ♥
It will be challenging, blood, sweat and tears…! No eating, no sleeping…! Oh, what can I expect..

The first episode will take place at NRK Monday the 30th of October at hour 19.45.

                                                Foto: Tore Zakkariasen 

I'm wearing my royal blue lace blouse which is sewn of lace I bought from alfatex.de 
I have used sport-stretch as lining, and with the bottoms at back it's like 60's style :)
The skirt is made of wool fabric from janusull.no 
Both patterns are from BurdaStyle.   


   




Comments

  1. Congratulation! I hope you will have a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I can see you are also in a similar situation :) Congrats to you to ♥

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, jeg vet ikke hva som har skjedd her.. Jeg kan ikke erindre at jeg har fjernet noe.. sorry!

      Delete
  3. Jeg kom akkurat for å grarulere deg. Har akkurat sett et bilde på Instagram som Ingrid Bergtun postet. Dette er så rått! Lykke til Ellen! Skal heie masse på deg 💃💃💃
    Og fine klær selvfølgelig i denne posten. Du er rå til å sy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tusen takk Maria! Du er engel! ♥ Så kjekt å høre at du kjenner Ingrid B. Hun er ei fantastisk jente! :)

      Delete
  4. Gratulerer så mye, det blir utrolig kjekt og spennende å følge deg videre på ferden!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nydeligt antrekk Ellen,skjøret va "drit"stiligt flotte farge på blusen..
    Eg blei så "forhupsa"når eg fekk veta du sko vera med på Symersterskapet at eg heilt glømde å GRATULERA deg <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Du har vist gjort det mer enn ein gong...! Gode deg ♥ Tusen takk min venn!

      Delete
  6. Ellen congrats!! You diserve it! Enjoy and keep us updated!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Camelia! Of course I will ;-)

      Delete
  7. Congrats on being selected to participate! I look forward to see what you accomplish with this challenge!!! I love your blouse, gorgeous blue shade of lace and lining. Goes great with the skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for such lovely words Linda! You are always very supportive! :)

      Delete
  8. As I mentioned on Instagram, I am not surprised as you deserve to be a part of a competition like this! You sew amazing things at such a high skill level and I cannot wait to see what wonderful things you will be creating!!! Gorgeous top and skirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, you are so sweet Lisa!! ♥ Thank you very much for your lovely compliments!

      Delete
  9. Congratulations Ellen. We get the great British sewing bee here and i love it. I must see if I can watch this show as well. Good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Mary! We have seen the British sewing bee as well here, and I hope your will have the opportunity to watch it! Cheers to you ;-)

      Delete
  10. Congrats!!! So looking forward to watching you progress!!!! Best of Luck and Creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

50's Dress

Incredible journey...

B & W COLLECTION 🖤🤍

"Puzzle" Dress

Colorblock Collection!

Fancy Pockets

Part 2. 3rd Ep.Sewing Bee

Preview 1st Episode