Post for Instagram

We were supposed to make a short video to present our self
at Instagram for "Symesterskapet"
The Norwegian Sewing Bee:
Hi, my name is Ellen and I live in Nedre Vats.
                                                        My greatest passion is sewing,
except from my husband..
I love colors and to combine fabric and use my creativity :)

I'm wearing my "Measure" dress I made earlier.
The fun part is the measure-band I have used as decoration.



 

"Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow.
Pain nourishes your courage.
You have to fail in order to practice being brave."
- Mary Tyler Moore



Comments

  1. Awesome dress. I am so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing.
    private instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your lovely words Sami!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lace Blouse

50's Dress

Incredible journey...

"Puzzle" Dress

B & W COLLECTION 🖤🤍

Colorblock Collection!

Fancy Pockets

Part 2. 3rd Ep.Sewing Bee

Preview 1st Episode