Story #2 - Insta

This is my newest TR Dress.                                                  We share Stories at Instagram for the Sewing Bees, and this was my second story.

♪♫♪
I start with a plain body and draw the lines how I like them to be.

Then I cut the front apart and draw the lines on the fabric and add a bit to make the volume.

Then I'm making the drape at each curves to make a little rose.
This is how it looks like on the wrong side.
I'm using cotton voile for the lining.

Then the top i ready, and skirt to come.

 I'm drawing the lines for the skirt, 
and I want it to match with the lines for the body.


This is a little tip for sewing the zipper.


Dress is ready! 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lace Blouse

50's Dress

Incredible journey...

B & W COLLECTION 🖤🤍

"Puzzle" Dress

Colorblock Collection!

Fancy Pockets

Part 2. 3rd Ep.Sewing Bee

Preview 1st Episode