Asymmetric Jacket & Skirt

 I love asymmetric Lines! The hoodie, sleeves and everything is Great! ! 💋
  I have used wool from a Norwegian factory Janus.no and it's so warm and delicious.
For the hoodie and the bottom of the sleeves I have used black satin.
The asymmetric skirt is made of the same wool fabric. 
I had to use a twin-needle for the hem and edges.
I have made a Skirt like this before in wool blends, but then the edges didn't fray so it was easy just to cut the skirt without seam-allowance for the hem. 
I think the two piece looks nice on my lovely model Sara 😍

 




Pattern is from BurdaStyle 05/2008

Skirt pattern #108 01/2015

Comments

  1. She looks great in her new outfit! I like the satin touches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love asymmetrical lines too and this whole outfit is just gorgeous! Love the wool - this plain gray wool just lets all the lines do the "talking" which I really like :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes me Happy to hear :) Thanks for such nice compliments Kathleen!

      Delete
  3. She looks gorgeous in her new outfit ! Love the asymmetrical lines !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice to hear :) Thank you very much Zsuzsa!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lace Blouse

50's Dress

Incredible journey...

"Puzzle" Dress

B & W COLLECTION 🖤🤍

Colorblock Collection!

Fancy Pockets

Part 2. 3rd Ep.Sewing Bee

Preview 1st Episode